Intracto is an all-round digital agency that provides tailor-made solutions for customers in various sectors: life sciences, automotive, insurance, retail, ... Not only in terms of marketing, communication and strategy, but also at a high technical level.
Participate in real projects
At Intracto we believe in evolving, improving and a hands-on approach. That is why an internship with us will give you a view into real projects where your assignment consists of testing the user-friendliness and quality of the software so that it meets the wishes of the end user, taking care of the content input, updating and managing various websites of our customers, preventing bugs, analyzing risks and their impact on the customer. You ensure a consistent, logical structure of the various websites, web pages and navigation bars.
At the end of your internship you will walk out with a range of competencies that will serve you well, such as:
- analyze & think along in search of possible solutions;
- customer communication & participating in meetings;
- effective development, taking into account specific internal guidelines;
- working with project tools such as JIRA;
- use of HTML, CSS, CMSs, ...
- You are a Bachelor degree student (of an IT major by preference) with an internship interest of more than 3 months;
- You are curious, eager-to-learn, independent, proactive, with strong ownership & business ethics;
- You combine a burst of energy with healthy critical thinking;
- Having non-professional experience with website development or use of project tools such as JIRA is a plus;
- Strong language skills (English, Dutch, French) are important.
More than 30 colleagues to help you
During your internship as a webmaster you will be part of one of our development teams. This is your chance to work with them on one of our many fantastic projects.
Curious? Send us your internship application and let us know what kind of internship you are looking for!