Are you someone who turns every story upside down, to find the perfect angle before publishing it? Someone who understands that content needs to be an immersive experience, more than just words and imagery only? Then you could be our new content strategist.
We are counting on you to devise how the content you come up with can exceed expectations. In close collaboration with your peers from our creative team. You keep a firm grasp on your projects, from planning to reporting. Formats, channels, frameworks, … they all serve an objective in your plans.
This is the job
- As a content strategist, you deliver frameworks for content production that fit our customers’ objectives. Whether they are brand, campaign, always-on or CRM related. You define the editorial pillars to explore, based on relevant insights from the target audiences. And you formulate the content needs in terms of channels, interactions, frequencies, etc…
- You run - or participate in - workshops, actively contribute to meetings and drive content projects side by side with our account directors on client level.
- You collaborate closely with the colleagues from our creative department, as well as our team of data analysts and UX strategists.
You keep an eye on the evolution of your strategies throughout the flow, all the way up to delivery.
This is you
- You understand the possibilities of technology, and how they can empower the stories you want to tell. But you understand technology is but a means to an end.
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in content creation or editorial teams, with an affinity for marketing & communications strategy.
- You have expertise in branded content, SEA/SEO and CRM. Campaigns and always-on.
- You have a strong affinity with digital in the largest sense, curious about new solutions.
- You are convinced that collaboration, discussion and sharing are the keys to success.
- You have a realistic but optimistic attitude.
- You don’t take anything for granted, and have a critical, analytical spirit.
- You know how to present with persuasion. Yourself, and your work.