Brand & communication strategist
As our new brand strategist, you analyse any type of brand to the bone, to update it, upgrade it and revive it so that it meets the challenges of brands in today’s digitised society. In B2C, B2B, on a project or programme level. From identity to experience and anything in between.
We’re looking for someone who turns a brand into an immersive customer experience and thinks beyond a media campaign to tell a story. Someone who is experienced in building strong brands online, and is convinced you don’t need ATL per se for branding anymore.
You’ll work hand in hand with creatives, data analysts and UX strategists. Together, you solve problems on a brand level, even if the client briefing was on a platform, programme, campaign or content level. You drive the brand purpose through the journey, to make an impact for the end user. This way, you uplift brand preference in the long term.
- You understand purpose and translate it into an appealing brand identity, clear promise and rich customer experience.
- You balance corporate DNA with the market’s needs to build brands that matter.
- You deliver practical branding frameworks that can be used internally and externally for campaigning, content creation, performance and platform projects.
- You run brand trackers, analyse them, and propose updates for the branding framework.
- You run - or participate in - workshops, actively contribute to meetings, drive branding projects side by side with our account directors on client level.
- You collaborate closely with the colleagues from the creative department, as well as our team of data analysts and UX strategists.
- You keep an eye on the evolution of his/her strategies throughout the flow, all the way up to delivery.
- You have an opinion, but also the talent to really listen before ventilating your personal view.
- You understand the possibilities of technology, and how they can empower the brand you create. While understanding technology is but a means to an end.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in branding, but with an affinity for general marketing & communications strategy.
- A strong affinity with digital in the largest sense.
- Eagerness to keep learning how to build strong brands online (and offline).
- Convinced that collaboration, discussion and sharing are the keys to success.
- Realistic but optimistic attitude.
- You don’t take anything for granted, and have a critical, analytical spirit.