Allround Account Manager for Audi
As an allround account manager for our client Audi, you are the first line representative of our company and ideas. Whenever the client has a question, suggestion, problem, idea … he comes to you.
Luckily you excel in managing (client) relationships and in translating needs and opportunities into tangible briefings for your colleagues. Your playing field consists of proposals, budgets and deadlines. But most of all, you understand this is a people’s business, and you love every pixel of it.
Your proactive attitude makes the client feel that he’s understood and your enthusiasm motivates your colleagues to go the extra mile. Translating a marketing strategy into actionable points comes with its own challenges, but you navigate them effortlessly.
What we expect of an allround account manager
You know that working as an account manager means that one moment you’re a critical sparring partner for the client, pushing (creative) boundaries and the other moment you’re neck deep in operational tasks. And you love both!
Furthermore it helps if you:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience as an allround account manager.
- Speak English, French and Dutch fluently.
- Have a strong interest in cross media campaigning and allround advertising.
- Can pride yourself on excellent communication skills. You know how to motivate and convince both your team and the client of the best way forward.
- Are flexible, able to work independently and result driven, aiming to exceed client expectations.