We’re looking for a juggler. Seriously though, we need someone who’s skilled at keeping several balls in the air. We do mean that figuratively.
Anyway, now for real. This job is for you if you’re someone who finds it easy to stay on top of things. As you’re responsible for projects from start to finish, you’ll do a lot of monitoring, quality assurance, internal follow-up of tasks and budget, etc. But you know all that, because you’ve worked at a similar job for at least 3 years, right? (This is a minimum requirement).
What do we expect?
If you do, keep reading. Because this is why you should come and work for us. At iO, we like our PM’s to work closely together with the accounting team. Their job: keep the client happy. Your job: keep the account happy and make sure what they (and the client) ask of you can be done within budget and without your colleagues going insane because of an impossible workload.
What else? You’ll never be bored, as you’ll be working on a variety of projects, for a variety of clients and with a variety of colleagues. Yes, excellent people skills are also a minimum requirement.
This is where you shine
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- You’re either native in Dutch or French, and you know the difference between their, there and they’re.
- You know your way around common project management tools like Jira.
- You’re very skilled with online and mobile production technologies.
- You know communication is key to keep everything running smoothly within your team, and you enjoy working with junior colleagues.
- You have knowledge of back and frontend development - and preferably also some devops knowhow.
- You have some knowledge of Agile and Scrum and are used to working in sprint modus.
- You’re a service minded person and you’re willing to go that extra mile.
- You have a proven track-record of at least 3 years managing online projects in an agency or production environment.
What we can offer you
- A client list with A-brands
- Autonomy, opportunities for personal growth, training & education
- A positive atmosphere, a great team and comfortable offices
- A workload with respect for your work-life balance
- A competitive salary and extra benefits