Marie Kondo has got nothing on you. Your goal: ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Your method: organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures so that they make sense for everyone. You’re experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and HR-related tasks and you’re able to work independently with little or no supervision. You’re well-organized, flexible and you enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Administrative & logistical responsibilities
- You ensure daily operations: maintain supplier contacts, follow-up stock management, etc.
- You manage the fleet, fuel cards, mobile subscriptions, training budgets,...
- You help organise internal meetings, conferences, seminars, plan training and travel arrangements,...
- You welcome visitors and manage incoming calls and emails.
- You create, adjust and manage invoices related to office expenses.
Human Resources responsibilities
- You onboard new employees.
- You’re the first point of contact regarding recruitment.
- You draw up salary proposals and labor contracts.
- You’re in charge of monthly closing in eBlox.
- You answer HR-related questions, fill in social documents,...
- You manage hospitalisation- and group insurances.
- You help organise memorable campus parties and internal events.
- You have proven office management, administrative or HR-experience.
- You communicate fluently in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- You like dialogues and facilitating relationships – you have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re autonomous, organised, precise, creative, proactive and efficient.
- You pay attention to detail and your problem solving skills are on point.
- You know your office tools.
- A first experience with eBlox is a big plus.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures is a plus.