Key Account Manager
As a Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for managing and generating business opportunities at our key clients and adding to the overall success of the company. Together with the team, you are key in the growth of our business.
You get your energy out of convincing clients on the added value of working with Intracto.
We focus on companies in the pharma sector, medical devices, biotech, nutrition, construction sector, media sector, ....
You are an enthusiastic and ambitious professional; client focused, and you understand the digital challenges companies face today.
Your focus will be to build and maintain qualitative relationships with new and existing clients, be the face of Intracto and of course, achieve targets and KPI’s.
Your key tasks will be:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients and being the expert who knows the clients at different levels;
- Develop strategic account plans to build lifetime value for our customers and let us connect with all relevant stakeholders;
- Reach your account targets by consulting on best practice and offering client strategies and solutions;
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams;
- Communicating and collaborating with internal teams to ensure that key clients’ needs are met;
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing dedicated solutions;
- Create killer presentations that stand out in a very convincing and smart way;
- Negotiating contracts with key clients.
The person we are looking for ...
- Has 2 to 3 years of experience in key account management and/or with value based selling;
- Has profound knowledge of the digital world (on campus Ghent specifically within technology, strategy, marketing automation and digital marketing) and new trends;
- Excels in translating client needs towards concrete digital solutions;
- Is an optimistic, flexible and self-motivated person who is result-oriented and structured;
- Feels comfortable in talking to C-level profiles;
- Has a customer first attitude and strong skills in relationship management with clients;
- Is fluent (oral and written) in English and Dutch;
- Gets energy out of team effort, enjoys achieving results and likes to celebrate this.
Working at Intracto means...
- A fulltime job with competitive remuneration package;
- Great employee benefits like a company car, laptop, lunch vouchers, training budget,…
- Full range of knowledge and skill building opportunities;
- Your own customer portfolio existing of inspiring international and national brands;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- A dynamic work environment, innovative and performance oriented;
- A committed team and a people-oriented company culture: work, play & engage;
- The campus is in Ghent, but you are free to work from other campuses (Brussels, Antwerp, Herentals, etc.).