Digital Data Analyst
As a digital data analyst you will be part of our entrepreneurial diagnostics team, supporting the delivery of key insights and recommendations for our clients based on the extensive research of digital data. As our data and tooling expert you will play a vital role in the optimization of our diagnostic model and processes.
Your key responsibilities
- As a digital analyst you will work in a team together with a Senior Digital Insights Manager and you will help answer the challenges of the clients by performing
- Data analysis: collection and analysis data across various digital marketing topics such as advertising and web / e-commerce performance, both from client data sets as well as 3rd party tooling for industry/competitor trends.
- Interpretation of data: to deliver an insightful report with actionable recommendations to help guide your client in their decision-making.
- As the team expert within the fields of analysis & tooling, you constantly look for ways to optimize and expand our current diagnostic model, tooling and way of working, as you define new data collection and analysis processes.
- You have a Masters in Information Technology, (Applied) Economics, Industrial Engineering, Business Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or any other business related degree.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in market research, auditing or digital marketing. Digital marketing knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written); Dutch or any other language is an asset.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Knowledge of research and insight tools is desirable.
- Knowledge of digital analytics & data tools is a plus (Tableau, Data Studio, Adobe, Google analytics,...).
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Well-developed analytical thinking
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Attention to detail