We're looking for a passionate, autonomous & curious Social Community & Content Manager (FR) who loves writing and producing creative content to nourish our customers' content strategy.
This is what you’ll do
- Develop social media presence to achieve the client’s objectives.
- Source, create and propose content with the tone of voice of your client’s brand and in line with the client’s social media strategy.
- Drive impact of your content by writing impactful copy and making creative use of video, visuals, links, …
- Program and post the content on the different social media channels.
- Manage advertising with the Paid Media Team.
- Daily moderation of comments and fans post/tweets. Analyse feedback of fans/followers and engage in the conversation by interacting and encouraging interactions.
- Create monthly reports for every client with an overview of the previous month’s activity, key performance indicators and insights as well as recommendations for the month to come.
- You keep your clients up-to-date with innovation linked to Social Media channels and identify communication opportunities.
- You build a long-term social media strategy with the client in order to keep the client’s online community as lively as possible.
This is you
- You are a native FR speaker, fluent in NL & EN
- Bachelor, University degree, or equivalent by experience in Journalism or Communication
- You are a young graduate with a first professional experience through a traineeship or with 0-2 years experience (web agency, communication agency).
- You love writing and demonstrate excellent copywriting skills.
- You are a teamplayer.
- You are passionate about digital and interactive communication
and are familiar with top social networks such as Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, …
- You have an accurate understanding of social networks marketing.
- You have good knowledge and understanding of the use of data analysis tools.
- You are rigorous, dynamic, ambitious and known for your interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- You are well-organised, structured and accurate.
- You are service-oriented and have a highly developed sense of responsibility.
- You are a great communicator, and demonstrate lots of common sense.
- You are customer-driven.
- You are not afraid to try new technologies or platforms.
- You like having autonomy and you are solution-driven.
- You work systematically and have clear goals in mind.
- Knowledge of the current software tools, as well as Photoshop.
- A full-time position working on A-brand clients
- Be part of a young, dynamic team of passionate and enthusiastic colleagues in an international environment.
- Be active in a fast changing sector.
- Build experience in various areas of digital and social media.
- Continuous development and regular training
- Growth perspectives