You can't invent an employer brand out of the blue and you certainly can't copy it from someone else. It's not just a flashy ready-to-wear costume that you quickly put on, but a tailor-made suit that's a perfect fit for your organisation.
Your employer brand is the externalisation of your organisation's DNA. It just needs to be uncovered in minute detail and described flawlessly.
A smooth employer branding process
This whitepaper tells you how to tackle employer branding campaigns from start to finish and provides answers to questions such as these:
- What are the benefits of proper employer branding?
- How do you find your unique employer brand?
- What methods and models should you use?
- How do you involve your employees in this process?
- How do you discover the true DNA of your organisation through workshops?
- What is an Employer Value Proposition (EVP)?
- Why is such an EVP also important for your organisation?
- How do you translate your EVP into distinctive, creative campaigns?
- Is employer branding a job for MarCom or HR?