Centralised, better data management
A pragmatic, lightweight, customised web application is often a cost-efficient answer that promotes interoperability between systems, and thus the entire company. However, setting up such an integrated data layer that connects systems needs to be well thought out:
- Everything starts according to modern standards, from a microservices architecture.
- An open system, API-based, to which other platforms can easily connect.
- The necessary fallback mechanisms for when things do go wrong, so that the daily operation of the company is never compromised.
- Whatever tools and platforms are used, the data layer is technology independent.
- Security by design, so that your data is always safe from internal and external curiosity.