Senior Digital Insights Manager
As a Senior Digital Insights Manager you will be part of our entrepreneurial diagnostics team, responsible for your client portfolio and the delivery of diagnostic projects, sharing key insights and recommendations based on the extensive research of data and co-creating the roadmap to digital growth for A-brands.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Senior Digital Insight Manager, you are the first point of contact for your clients, you independently manage and steer your own projects in order to best answer your client's needs.
- You are responsible for the full delivery of our projects, starting with the analysis of market and client data and delivering an insightful report with actionable recommendations supporting your client in their decision-making, shaping the roadmap for growth in co-creation with the brands.
- You have an affinity for researching and analysing digital marketing data and you want to gain more knowledge & expertise within these fields over time.
- You will manage a small team of digital data analysts.
- You closely work with the product & business managers who will coach and support you.
- You will play an important role in the continuous improvement and innovation of our product development from a client and market perspective, in order to further optimize the diagnostic project deliveries for your clients.
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing) with an interest in market research - Majors or Master’s in marketing, market research or econometrics are recommended
- +5 years of relevant experience in market research or auditing. With knowledge of digital marketing.
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written); Dutch or any other language is an asset
- Knowledge of research and insight tools is desirable
- Knowledge of digital analytics & data tools is a plus (Tableau, Data Studio, Adobe, Google analytics,...)
- Good skills in working with presentation tools (Keynote, Powerpoint)
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A team player with good communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid project management skills
- Good presentation skills