Marketing Automation Consultant
You will set-up, execute, monitor and optimize the client’s Marketing Automation programs and campaigns in SalesForce Pardot in order to ensure a flawless execution and build a strong digital presence across all channels.
This is the job
- Set-up, execute and manage state of the art infrastructure systems for high available applications using all the latest innovation.
- You independently research, analyze and debug technical issues in the MA platform SalesForce Pardot.
- Manage and maintain a sophisticated database segmentation for highly targeted and personalized marketing programs by product, language, region, industry, etc.
- Responsible for the technical implementation of the MA strategy, according to customer insights (from different data sources) together with the Business Intelligence and IT teams.
- Work together with the IT team and the digital team (in-house and external) in order to build and improve MA programs.
- Work together with the Business Intelligence team to apply data-driven marketing.
- Manage quality insurance and control process on all campaign deliverables within the MA platform Pardot.
- Working knowledge of the following platforms:
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud [Not compulsory but a big plus]
- Adobe Marketing Cloud [Not compulsory but a big plus]
- You have experience with functional specification, technical implementation and support of a MA platform.
- Team player, problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues.
- Strong organizational skills and proactive.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize?
- High degree of accuracy; logical thinker, strategic mind-set.
- Customer-centric mindset & attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary & fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings with a training budget of 2.500€
- Amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming, supportive team culture