Internship Digital Brand Analyst
We are looking for an eager-to-learn & ambitious Digital Brand Analyst who will support the Digital Brand Architects in defining the digital consumer journey in response to the client's business, sales & marketing objectives from an owned, paid & earned media perspective.
(S)he is driving all desk research & analysis for strategy & analytics.
The role will focus around 3 key result areas:
1. Auditing & strategy
- Desk research within our custom framework to identify client data;
- Data processing of owned, earned & paid audit data.
- Analyzing paid, earned & owned data in the publishers backoffice;
- Data processing of the scorecards & data points;
3. Project Management
- Supporting the Brand Architects in managing running projects;
- Following up on internal digital projects.
- You are a Bachelor degree student (of an Economy major by preference) with an internship interest of more than 3 months;
- You are curious, eager-to-learn, independent, pro-active, with strong ownership & business ethics;
- You combine a burst of energy with healthy critical thinking;
- Having non-professional experience with digital advertising tools in paid, earned & owned is a plus;
- Strong language skills (English, Dutch, French) are important;
- You work on Mac with Google for Work or are familiar with its office suite.