In-depth marketing partnership in an educational environment
NCOI Learning's Belgian marketing team had already been using the Selligent marketing platform for several years when they approached Intracto at the recommendation of another client (SD Worx). The cooperation soon developed into an in-depth partnership in several areas.
In order to streamline the large variety of target groups as effectively as possible and to offer relevant e-communication tailored to their interests, NCOI Learning looked for a partner that knows the Selligent marketing platform inside out.
Intracto started with support for email marketing, but quickly developed into a strong partner for the entire marketing platform. From strategy to development, from communication to activation.
With more than 1500 training courses for professionals, NCOI Learning (formerly Kluwer Opleidingen) is the largest private education group in the Benelux. Annually, it caters to 25,000 'students'. With a network of more than 750 experienced teachers and consultants - online and offline - NCOI Learning offers relevant and topical subjects that focus on applicable insights and practical efficiency.
In the first phase, NCOI Learning was looking for digital support for sending out their emails. Through close cooperation and exchange of knowledge and ideas, this soon grew into an in-depth partnership and the request expanded to setting up a completely new data model, preference centre and versatile new email template.
Intracto systematically developed the short-term approach into a sustainable transformation for the long term, not only to optimise the emailing, but also to make the entire platform customer and future proof.
- We built a new data model in Selligent with a link to MS Dynamics CRM.
- Via a versatile email template with different building blocks and possibilities, the various brand names were given an optimal placement under NCOI Learning.
- We developed a specific page (the 'preference centre') for email preferences and interests to reduce the number of unsubscribes and increase subscriber satisfaction.
- A system of hyper-personalised, fortnightly newsletters was launched, based on the interests of the subscribers. This included a management tool for manual adjustments. The system could also be actively followed up with a fully automated evaluation flow to all physical and online training participants. A dynamic report collected all feedback.
- We set up a reactivation campaign and contest in cooperation with our strategy and design teams.
- A reusable template flow for gated content forms made it possible to attract new customers and collect interests (inbound marketing).
- A dynamic subscription form for NCOI Learning's newsletters made further personalisation possible.
- Our experts provided a form integration between Selligent and the NCOI Learning website.
With user-friendly email templates, manuals for making selections and template flows for setting up forms (with or without automatic follow-up emails), NCOI Learning was able to set up a large part of the communication flows itself. Moreover, this approach provides inspiration for new and original ideas in the future.
Looking for a true partner in marketing?
Count on our teams to draw up and execute marketing plans tailored to your company. Contact us now to discuss your ambitions with our experts.Contact us